Steam Humidifier Features
Dry indoor air can make your home feel uncomfortable causing skin irritation, creating static shock, and damaging home furnishings and woodwork. To maintain an adequate moisture level to the air in your home, Rheem offers a Steam Humidification System to work with your Rheem central heating system. Steam Humidifiers work by warming water in a tank which is turned into steam and allowed to flow throughout your home. Your Rheem total home comfort solution will make your home more comfortable for you and your family. In addition to providing humidity control, a Rheem Whole-House Humidifier also helps you reduce your energy bill, because air with more moisture feels warmer – allowing you to set your thermostat at lowers levels without a noticeable change in comfort.
- Offered in three capacities, 6, 9 or 12 gallon.
- Eco-Friendly Design – Uses less water than most whole-house humidifiers.
- Highly-Efficient Capacity – Less water is wasted. For every gallon of water produced, a gallon of moisture is created.
- Installation Flexibility – Can be installed in virtually any home through an optional remote-mount kit.
|RXIH-AS12A||12 Gallon Steam Humidifier with Digital Humidistat|
|RXIH-AS09A||9 Gallon Steam Humidifier with Manual Humidistat|
|RXIH-AS06A||6 Gallon Steam Humidifier with Manual Humidistat|
Steam Humidifier Specifications
- Rheem Whole-House Steam Humidifier
- Offered in 6, 9 or 12 Gallon Capacities
- Eco-Friendly – Uses 70% Less Water than Traditional Humidifiers
- Remote Mount Capability
Steam Humidifier Documents